How is your network being used?
Is it being used for:
- Social networking to plan the weekend?
- Connecting a virus infested smartphone to the network?
- Shopping on Ebay / Amazon?
- Opening potentially harmful personal email attachments?
- Streaming radio for hours, slowing down the network?
The security of your network and the ability to manage your employees is critical. Your success and customer satisfaction is based on your employee’s productivity and the ability to prevent and manage threats.
Compass Computer Group has a solution that will solve these concerns!
Is your data being backed up?
Regardless of its size, your company’s data is your most valuable asset. Even if your company suffers a flood, fire, or break-in, you can be sure your data is safe.
- What would you do without your financial or customer records?
- How long could your business survive without access to critical operational information?
- 60% of companies that lose important data will shut down within 6 months.
Compass Computer Group can provide a managed onsite and offsite backup solution that stores your information in multiple data centers.
Are you paying too much for phone service?
Voice over IP(VoIP) is the future of the telephone industry. It connects calls using your broadband Internet connection, rather than expensive copper phone lines.
Compass Computer Group is proud to partner with Star2Star to deliver quality and reliable phone service with features that exceed your landline phone system.
We can reduce your cost on phone lines, while providing free long distance, lower cost for 800 numbers, unlimited free voice mail, auto attendants, and conference calling.
- Greatly reduce your business phone bill
- Competitive toll free and international rates
- Eliminate busy signals on incoming calls
Visit our VoIP Services page for more information.
What happens when your network or internet is down?
- Email becomes inaccessable
- Lost access to shared files
- Online backup systems are interupted
- Lost access to Internet and internal business systems
We have the ability to work on all network types including wired (copper / fiber) and wireless networks. When troubleshooting network problems we can work directly with your internet service provider (ISP) to resolve issues.
It is important to know who to call when a situation like this arises. Compass Computer Group will provide you with fast and effective support to ensure your access is restored as quickly as possible.